Thursday, February 28, 2008

Another Day Another E-mail

Amongst other things like plastic cards in my wallet I seem to be collecting my own e-mails I know have 8!!!
2 for hotmail
2 for yahoo
1 westnet
1 Myspace
1 Facebook

AND NOW 1 G-Mail

AHHH I don’t know how Im going to cope with all this, I cant get rid of any because they all have a different purpose like some are personal some are work some are overseas contacts the list goes on!
It would be great to combine them all but it just wouldn’t work!

But this learning 2.0 looks excellent; I haven’t used any of the specific programs that are on here so it looks like I’ll be learning a lot YAY! Hopefully it wont be to challenging and I can just cruse along at my own pace – goodie!

Im on lunch break at the moment and just went home for my hour – toast and a cup of extra strength tea (yummo) The weather is horrible though, all wind and rain, I’ve felt like I’ve had NO summer at all! I’ve been to the beach ONCE! I bought a new pair of swimmers and I have used them ONCE! What a waste! I hope that winter is bright and summer, because summer was raining and cold!

Any who I have to go back to workies now
Toodles
Cowgirl x

No comments: