Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spinning Around!

*~ Hey Hey ~*

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUTUBE and GOOGLE VIDEO!
I could spend hours just searching topics and watching movies! its fantastic! You can find anything from music videos to cooking instructions and MORE!!
I think this would benifit our Library because we could upload a Video of our Library and make it sort of a virtual Tour! showing the inside and the outside of the Library as well as directions on how to get here!
We could also have Videos of different topics or a video a moth that people wanna watch like
"ask a Librarian"
Where one of us could sit down and talk about a topic of interent and how to research it or something!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I just found a really good video on Youtube but i cant find anywhere to embed it into my Blog?
At the moment its on there in a Video Bar...But there is 4 on the subject i wanted, How do i only get the specific one i want? and actually embed it properly onto my Blog.
I saw you can add video in the creating a blog page, but its uploading it from a saved file on the computer, and I dont have any saved videos on my computer and you cant save YouTube Videos straight to your computer.
If anyone could help me with this it would be fantastic! Im getting dizzy trying to work it out!!

CYA!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1 comment:

Superchicken77 said...

Hi there !

Re: posting a youtube video to the blog. When you find your video, do a copy and post of the code (I think it says "embed")- then when you go to your blog, be in "edit html" not compose. Paste it in and it should work. This is all good fun, isn't it? Love your colours on your blog!!