Thursday, March 13, 2008

WIKI WIKI WIKI WIKI!!!


I just added information and made an entry in the NSW learning 2.0 wiki.

I Created a Trainee Link that I linked to library assistant (i felt very tricky) haha

I then responded to the questions asked, I said

"HEY ALL!! Im a Library Trainee, But only for a few more months - The best thing about being a Trainee is that you expand your horizons and LEARN SO MUCH!!! The best thing about working in a public library is that everyday you learn something new - everyday a patron wants a book on a different topic for a different reason! I love it because I have learnt about alot of things i never even knew existed! I love working with the public though i still get abit anoyed when they come in sick and coughing all over the place.
I dont know what people dont know about my role at the Library, Its pretty straight forward - I guess they dont know we sit out the back trying to understand learning 2.0 haha YAY!"


Just incase anyone was wondering! Its the

BRIGHT BIG YELLOW AND PINK ONE HAHA!

Twas very exciting! I love wikis now! dont know how i ever lived without then hehe

ANYWAYS Hoo Roo! Back to work I go!

No comments: