Monday, April 14, 2008

Finnished!


Wow Its finally over, I have learnt ALOT about the internet and websites that i never even knew existed and I just want to thank everyone for helping me out!!!
I will use my knowledge in the future to help myself and other find information, communicate and callaborate!

The only bad thing about the course was that the 15 min a day was abit unrealistic! It took 15 min to just read and watch the examples sometimes!

Im sad to be leaving my Blog - I have become quite attached to it!

I cant wait for the day when technology wins over workplaces it will simplfy everything and everyone will gain a greater understanding, with less confusion!
So im happy that I learnt all that I did now instead of later on down the track!
so thankyou again!!!

KEEP SMILING!!



Luv Bree!

2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

I am glad you enjoyed the course.

Ellen

shapeshifter said...

Hi Country Gal!

I love your blog! It's bright, colourful and makes me happy. It's a bit unforunate that we may not use our blogs anymore but I'm sure we'll find some use for them in the future.

All the best
Shapeshifter.