Wednesday, April 2, 2008

MMMMMM Del.icio.us



This is My Delicious!!
I just did the websites i know best and would want to share with others.
I think that Del.icio.us would be fantastic! for homework help! you could get the kids to bookmark their fave websites and other students can see them and they can calabarate ideas and make more informed choices because they have more information available to them, Also they would be learning from each other so it would be alot easier for them because nobody would be telling them what to do.
With reference I think this is excellent- all staff could be logged on during the day to have added information for patrons! to go ABoVE AND BEYOND hehe
I think this site is very relevant and helpful!
Searching is simple and you can create networks and suscribe to others - GREAT IDEA!

No comments: